You know you’ve hit the big time in blogging when you start getting invited to the party, aka blog memes! Ashlee from MomChalant invited me to join in on the Old School Blogging meme, hosted by Alison of Writing Wishing and co-hosted by Elaine of Miss Elain-ous Life to talk about 5 things. So sit back, relax and get ready to learn a little bit more about me.
Five Things I Have a Passion For:
2. Animals and their well-being
4. Helping Others
Five Things I would like to do Before I Die:
1. Have children – I’ve wanted to become a mommy for quite some time, but there’s always something holding me back. My fingers are crossed that this happens in the near future.
2. Open a private practice – I would love to have my own counseling private practice. It’s something I’ve wanted to do for many years and I’m slowly getting closer to making that a reality.
3. Return to Discovery Cove – When I went on my honeymoon, one of the places we went was Discovery Cove where I got the chance to swim with dolphins (my favorite animal). It was an amazing experience and I would love to do it again.
4. My Own Office – One thing that I’ve wanted for a long time is an office of my own both at work and at home. I want to have a place to call my own; that I can decorate however I want it and let my personality shine.
5. Travel to all 50 States – I really enjoy traveling and visiting new places. Before I die, I would really like to travel to each state, even if it’s just passing through. Just so I can say that I did it.
Five Things I Say A Lot:
1. “Okay.” – I think I say this a lot so that people know I’m listening to what they’re saying.
2. “I’m workin’ on it.” – Mostly I say this to my mom when she asks me to do something.
3. “What?” – I have tendency to say this when I’m actually not listening to what (haha) someone is saying or when I miss what someone has said.
4. “Huh?” – Another thing I say when I miss what someone has said for one reason or another.
5. “Your face!” – This is one of my newer phrases that I use for every situation (even when it doesn’t make sense). Usually I’ll say this to my husband…and mother…and brother…okay, I say it to everyone.
Five Books and/or Magazines I have Read Lately:
1. Counseling Today (magazine)
2. Family Therapy (magazine)
3. Lucy in the Sky by Anonymous
4. Tweak by Nic Sheff
5. Beautiful Boy by David Sheff (I haven’t actually finished this one, but I’m workin’ on it)
Five Favorite Movies:
You have no idea how difficult making this was for me. There are so many wonderful movies out there that I have watched and loved. This list is pretty much forever changing, with the exception of the number 1 movie.
1. The Lion King – If you don’t know this already, then you don’t talk with me enough and you haven’t connected with me on Google+.
2. Harry Potter (series) – I loved the books and I loved the movies, even though they did change some things.
3. Saw (series) – The perfect combination of horror and psychology.
4. Clue – Who doesn’t want to watch a movie based off an awesome board-game and has Tim Curry as the butler? A hilarious movie that always makes me smile.
5. The Boondock Saints (1 & 2) – Not a mainstream movie, but a good one none the less. It’s packed with action, sexy men and hilarious one-liners throughout the movie.
Five Places I Would Love to Travel To:
1. London – I have a few really good friends that live in London and I would love to visit them. Not to mention that’s where Harry Potter was created and I know they have often have exhibits for it.
2. Japan – The land of anime and cherry blossoms! I would love to explore and learn more about the culture.
3. Paris – The city of love and romance! I would love to go to see the Eiffel Tower and eat at one of those little French cafés.
4. Hawaii – I swear everyone in my family has been there aside from me. I would love to visit though, it looks absolutely marvelous!
5. Italy – They have amazing food. Need I say more?
Five People I invite to do this Meme:
I know this meme is almost over, but I’m sure these people can certainly put a post together before the 25th!
Stephanie of Feisty Little Woman
Sarah of How I Pinch a Penny
Ellen of Ask Away…
Christy of Uplifting Families
Sarah of Life in a Break Down
What can we find on your lists of five things?
Latest posts by Felicia (see all)
- Good-Bye Familial Ramblings - June 11, 2014
- Decorate Your Dream Home According To Your Tastes To Experience Style And Comfort - May 10, 2014
- Dress Shopping with JJsHouse - March 14, 2014
- Finding a Prom Dress at JenJenHouse - February 16, 2014
Posted on July 22, 2013 by Felicia